RWC5020A/B/M Firmware Release V1.305 Nov 25 2020 (nonofficial)
2. In the TX Power test item of the LoRaWAN Pre-certification tests, the power measurement procedure has been improved so that power measurement is performed again when the power measurement is not normally performed due to the RX GAIN change by the RX AGC function.
5. The range of the TIME_OFFSET parameter was changed from +/-10,000us to +/-100,000us.
6. INIT_RX_GAIN parameter is changed to RX_GAIN. The tester automatically adjusts RX_GAIN and saves the last value of RX_GAIN, so that the last value can be used in a next operation even after reboot.
7. RX_GAIN_WARNING_TO parameter is added. If no packets are received during the timeout, a warning message is displayed on the screen of the tester and the PC application program.
RWC5020A/B/M Firmware Release V1.304 Nov 12 2020 (nonofficial)
3. In KR920 SKT mode, the DR setting MAC command for PER measurement has been changed to be transmitted as Confirmed and FOpts.
4. In the MFG test, the RWC5020x was improved to ignore packets received when transmitting.
5. Fixed bug with last TX packet power setting in MFG test. The last TX packet power was incorrectly set as the end flag packet power.
6. In the MFG test, corrected a sequence number display error.