RWC5020A/B/M Firmware Release V1.321 May 10 2021
2. In EU Cert 5.7, the Failure information message was not correct for not sending LinkChekReq. It is fixed to show correct information as “DUT didn’t send LinkCheckReq”.
3. In EDT or GWT mode, the AGC function cannot detect the saturated input power. It is fixed to automatically change the RX gain by detecting the saturation condition.
RWC5020A/B/M Firmware Release V1.320 Apr 30 2021
1. Protocol version parameter is separated from LoRaWAN1.0.3 to LoRaWAN1.0.2 and LoRaWAN1.0.3 to support different features for the two versions.
2. Added IL917 regional parameters for Israel.
3. Added Pre-certification for All regions for LoRaWAN 1.0.4.
4. LoRaWAN 1.0.4 no longer supports test mode MAC command, so the RF performance scenario only supports normal mode for LoRaWAN 1.0.4. The Certi_Echo and Certi_DL_Count modes are removed.
5. The average number parameter of the frequency counter has been added.
6. RF AGC ON/OFF parameter has been added to the NST RX and MFG modes.
7. Since LoRaWAN 1.0.4 no longer supports Test mode MAC commands, those MAC commands are removed from Link Analyzer's list of MAC commands.