RWC5020A/B/M and RWC5021P Firmware Release V1.334 November 24 2021
1. Improved to check the incorrect Join Request channel value for LoRaWAN V1.0.4 in CN470 and display an error message.
2. Fix bug in Join response channel value for LoRaWAN V1.0.4 on CN470. In the case of channel plans 26M_A and 26M_B, the Join response should have used the RX2 channel frequency but used the normal DL frequency.
3. AU915 Beacon packet structure was incorrect in LoRaWAN V1.0.4. It has been fixed.
4. The RWC5020x did not respond with an ACK DL packet when it received a Confirmed UL packet with no payload and port number 224. It has been fixed to respond with an ACK DL packet.
5. In All Cert 1.1 Oversized test case, added one more procedure to properly respond to RxParamSetAns.
6. The RX AGC boundary between Lower and Low for RWC5020B/M has been changed from 10 dBm to 15 dBm for proper operation of the frequency counter.
9. The maximum payload size of the remote command "CONF:LINK:PAYLOAD" was limited to 127 bytes. It must be 242 bytes. This bug has been fixed.
RWC5020A/B/M and RWC5021P Firmware Release V1.332 November 1 2021
2. In All Cert 1.1 Activation Pre-test, Checking the DevNonce value was missed. It is improved to check DevNonce as well.
3. In All Cert 5.2.b NewChannelReq, the frequency table of KR920 has been changed to comply with Korean regulations.
4. Optional DR channel for AS923 is changed to 5.
5. In All Cert 5.8.a TXPower, checking the RFU(14) Tx power index should have been skipped in US915. It is changed to skip the RFU checking in US915